Antbuster Antbuster

Could use some improvement

The game plays great until you get to the higher levels. The upgrades are too expensive, and by the time you can afford the higher ones they are ineffective.

Also, you need to add a restart and pause option. I absolutely hate ads.

rstein responds:

To pause the game, click on the clock button on status bar, or press 'P' key.

The Ads are important to mantain a game free. We have costs to project, create, host and mantain a game.

Thanks for the comments...

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Has some gameplay issues

The game was fine & worked great, but there were several problems.

1. The flying monsters were too strong & too fast, there is only 1 weapon that works well against them & its the most expensive, and it has really expensive upgrades as well. They need to be turned down a bit, or the anti air weapon needs to be cheaper.

2. The green slimes, I has lots of problems with these monsters because they will often 'teleport' through your guns. Which can be a very big problem. Also when you kill them and they split into more, only the first one gives you money the 'clones' dont give you a thing.

3. Another problem I encountered was lag, I have a 2.4 ghz dual core system, and was still getting a fair amount of lag. Maybe you should include a download version =).

Also after beating the 6 levels there really isnt much more to do. Maybe add a survival mode (where you have a map, and see how may round you can go), or add a sandbox mode (where you have alot of money).

Kirby Puzzle Adventure Kirby Puzzle Adventure

Has some problems.

I got pretty far in the game, but the reset option doesnt reset everything. After awhile it started to bug me i got to level 15 or so. I suggest you play the entire game, but for those of you who want to skip ahead, the keyword for the level i got to is:Nicedd

Starfighter:Quadrant Wars Starfighter:Quadrant Wars

Nice, fun game.

It was fun for the most part, but you should really remove cheat codes and such. Every time I have tried to play there have been 1 or 2 cheaters killing everybody which made it suck. Gave you a 4, remove those cheat codes and ti will definitely be a 5.

DJStatika responds:

its people with altered versions of the game that they have made themselves. I agree, it sucks

:Knight: :Knight:

Doesnt Work

Its just one scrreen, seems like its supposed to be a game or something. But no way off of the first screen.

starBlinky responds:

uhh huh? Try using the arrow keys.. I dont know.. I can't make this obvious enough I guess :|